Adapting Les Parapluies de Cherbourg - Base Poly Models (Both Scenes / No Normals)

I've made all the objects; rigged + skinned Genevieve's model, normal maps are not visible here however Genevieve has full normal maps baked, and the umbrellas also have normal maps. 
Next is to finish placing the objects around Genevieve's hands and then I can move on to texturing. Everything is UV'd and shared across a handful of 2k maps. I've got the cameras set up around a focal point of 60.

Adapting Les Parapluies de Cherbourg - Umbrellas + Detailing

Finished detailing Genevieve, I can move on! Oh yea, rendered eyebrows happened too though the curves don't display in zbrush. SHE DOES HAVE THEM.. I made the umbrella bouquet objects and detailed them. I feel a lot better about going from low-poly to high poly rather than vise versa : ) Gunna make all the objects then UV the low-polys for texturin'.

Adapting Les Parapluies de Cherbourg - Finished Topology

I'd forgotten to upload! So to give an update of what I've been doing; I finished the topology for all items, most of which I made the decision to  remake from scratch so the topology was as clean as it could be. I'm then going to do detailing knowing the lower-res versions are fine and bake displacement + normal maps ontop. In truth I feel as if I need to keep shooting myself in the foot to be able to improve currently and not let my frustrations towards less than adequate work get the better of me. : ^)