Bloom - Signing off on the design !

I still wasn't particularly happy with the design of Sawa, and felt she was too bright in contrast with the stark white alien so I went for a darker approach akin to the design language of Bayonetta. Tried to communicate the harnessing of magic better through the guns and ice skates. 

As I said in my previous post I wanted the shoes to be multipurpose so she can change between rollerblades, iceskates, and normal shoes. For specifics: the bottom of her shoes have a railgate that she can slide the ?mode of transport she wants? into it. (They then power up from there)


Final Design





(sorry for the terrible upload congruency and layout. i'm currently sitting in lakeside carpark waiting to take my laptop in for repair ! shall maybe fix later)

No comments:

Post a Comment