Invisible Cities - Moriana - Colour Compositions 2



Experiments with using colour dodge! I think if it's overused it can make something look overly digital, which I want to stay away from. There is a very specific glare you get from the sun when it hits water, and as Moriana is in a giant fish bowl to say, I imagine it would reflect light sometimes rather strongly. But the bottom of the city would still be extremely dark and dusty with slight glimmers from the sun.

I feel like I need more specific references and inspirations to work from to add some believably in the city, at the moment. 

1 comment:

  1. I literally love the day page! The colours look great, so vibrant! The colour dodge also looks nice, I feel like a less is more kind of attitude with it is the best way to go! (as you already stated.) Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete