Bud Doodles


I did some more doodles of Bud to capture his personality.. I still want to give him SOME piece of clothing even if it's very small, just to differentiate him from other slime molds, but the fact his head is shaped like that with the tapered point might be enough anyway.

I also looked at Pikmin as the game is all about completing challenges and puzzles with the use of a team as well as similar stylistic choices in the sense that the characters are very flat and simple whereas the backgrounds are more realistic. Whilst I don't want realistic backgrounds there will definitely be more detail than that of the characters.

4 comments:

  1. Bud is looking super cute, personally I'm not sure if he'd need a bit of clothing, to me it makes sense that he doesn't have any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks !! - BUT NOT EVEN A LITTLE CAPE?!

      Delete
  2. "NO CAPES!" ;)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68ndaZSKa8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEKHP_UuL8I

    No clothing, Ella - honestly, he looks great as he is - the Serafini speaketh wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha okay, okay.

      (But if he gets cold it's not my fault)

      Delete